SLABHARD FASTFLO™ 80 is a two-component, abrasion,
chemical, and stain-resistant, fast-curing polyaspartic basecoat and topcoat. This material is formulated to be used as a fast-turnaround, one-day system application direct-to-concrete polyaspartic. It is available in clear gloss and can be pigmented with SLABHARD (Polyaspartic) PP Pigment Packs. It cures to an inert, tough, impact,
abrasion, and chemical resistant coating. It is resistant to Skydrol, betadine, and conventional hot-tire staining. Excellent adhesion to SLABHARD epoxy systems. No primer is required when FASTFLO 80 is used as an upgraded finish coat on SLABHARD products and systems subjected to heavy foot traffic, forklift traffic and chemical
attack. It is available in two working times: EASYFLO 80-F (Fast) and EASYFLO 80-S (Slow). It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, and Food Safety Modernization Act
- Slip Resistant
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors.