SLABFLEX™ 300 is a two-component, paste, 100% solids, semi-rigid epoxy joint sealant and crack filler. It features a combination of excellent adhesion and elongation not available in general purpose epoxy. It is formulated to provide concrete joint edges and minimizing the deterioration of concrete joint/crack edge to impact. It is used for embedding detector wire loops for traffic signal, electric gates and robotics. SLABFLEX™ 300 should be used in lieu of elastomeric sealants that meet ASTM C920 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealants which do not armor the concrete joint edges. It is used on floors, joints and cracks subjected to heavy foot traffic, forklift traffic and chemical attack, specifically food acids. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant in all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors