SLABLOC® 100 is a clear 2-component, 100% solids, low odor, low viscosity epoxy that is specifically formulated as a moisture barrier primer to treat new and existing concrete substrates with high moisture emission rates and high relative humidity. SLABLOC® 100 can be used as a single primer coat negative side moisture vapor barrier suitable for various types of concrete. The low viscosity formula not only promotes deeper concrete penetration for superior substrate adhesion but also generates a higher propensity for sealing and blocking moisture drive than standard epoxy flooring products. It is intended for use when high moisture levels are present in the concrete
which may cause loss of bond of moisture sensitive flooring systems, including impervious and semi-pervious flooring, such as epoxy, polyaspartic, polyurethane, carpets, vinyl tiles and covering, tile, wood floors, etc.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Slip Resistance (ADA)
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors
- When used with SLABLOC 50 primer, this product can hold back up to 20lbs+ of M.V.T. (Moisture Vapor Transmission)