SLABREZ® 100 is an easy to use three component system consisting of Parts A & B supplied by Desert Polymer Flooring, and a third component, potable water. It cures rapidly and it can be applied to dry or damp concrete. It is available in clear or pigmented formulations and is designed to be used as a primer under epoxies and pigmented polyurethanes. This epoxy can also be used as a receiving coat for decorative vinyl chip systems when used over a primed surface. When top coated, it creates an economical thin mil epoxy coating. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act, LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Cures to an inert finish.
- Excellent Adhesion to dry or damp concrete surfaces
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors