SLABREZ™ 500 is a two component, high build, high pigmented load epoxy binder that is especially designed to receive Desert Polymer Flooring’s vinyl chips systems. It is self-priming and is formulated as a moisture tolerant epoxy binder that bonds tenaciously to dry or damp concrete. It can be applied directly to “surface saturated dry” (SSD) concrete slabs on grade (with no standing water). The high pigment load design means that it can easily hide concrete between 160 to 200 square feet (14.9 to 18.9 sq. m) in a single coat application. It has ample
working time to cut-in, apply, and broadcast the vinyl chips.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Slip Resistance (ADA) compliant
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North
America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors