SLABREZ® 600 is a high-performance hybrid (BIS-F/BIS-A) 2 component epoxy. Featuring outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance. It is a low viscosity, low odor, 100% solids thermosetting epoxy designed especially for challenging flooring environments, such as industrial kitchens, commercial laboratories, and wine and spirit processing facilities subjected to heavy foot traffic, forklift traffic, and chemical attack, specifically food acids. This is a through-product that can be applied directly to properly prepared substrates as a primer, body coat (with/without aggregate), and topcoat. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Slip Resistance (ADA)
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in
- North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Good UV Resistance for an Epoxy (Hardener “S” has the best UV color retention.)
- Can be used as a through-product: Primer, Body (with/without aggregate), and topcoat
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors