SLABREZ® 700 is an epoxy, two-component, low viscosity product designed for use as a primer on concrete substrates that are contaminated with hydrocarbon oils, such as, petroleum products and their derivatives, motor oil, solvents, cutting oils, and hydraulics fluids. Also, SLABREZ® 700 is an effective primer when the concrete surface is contaminated by animal fats or vegetable oils. SLABREZ® 700 possesses outstanding adhesion to contaminated concrete surfaces making it ideal for challenging oil and fat contaminated concrete surface applications. SLABREZ® 700 is not intended to be used where contamination is from non-hydrocarbon lubricants and oils, such as silicone or lithium oils, pastes, greases, and compounds.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Slip Resistance (ADA)
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors