General Purpose Epoxy comes in standard cure, FC (Fast Cure), and LPL (Long Pot Life). It is an economic two-component pigmented epoxy that can be used as a primer, build coat, mortar binder or topcoat. It is a low viscosity, 100% solid, zero V.O.C., low odor epoxy.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act
- With the Correct Aggregate Meets Slip Resistance (ADA) for flat and incline surfaces.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements
- 100% Solids, Zero VOC and EPA Compliant in all states and provinces in North America, and low odor during installation.
- Cures to an inert finish
- Strong and Tough Floor
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors
- Standard, FC (Fast Cure) and LPL (Long Pot Life)