SLABSEAL® 200 is a two-component, low odor, abrasion and chemical resistant, UV stable, waterborne aliphatic polyurethane finish coat. It is available in clear gloss, satin, and matte and it can be factory pigmented. It cures to an inert, tough, impact, abrasion and chemical resistant finish coat. Excellent adhesion direct to concrete, cementitious mortars and epoxies. It is used as an upgraded finish coat
on Desert Polymer Flooring products and systems used in aircraft hangars, industrial kitchens, showrooms, shop floors, commercial laboratories, research facilities, medical facilities, food processing facilities, and other commercial environments subject to heavy foot traffic, forklift traffic, and chemical attack. It is VOC Compliant in
all states and provinces in North America.
- Can be applied direct to concrete.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act, Slip Resistance (ADA), LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- UV Stable Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors